Thank you all, for your commitment to and support of Greater Houston Sports Club. We place the highest value on your patronage, your friendship, and most of all your health, safety, and well being.
All members are warmly welcomed and encouraged to come shoot and enjoy the club within the parameters of national, state, and local recommendations regarding social distancing and wellness standards, which include, but are not limited necessarily to:
- Frequent and rigorous washing of hands.
- Gathering in close proximity groups of no more than ten people.
- Avoid shaking hands, touching your face, or direct physical contact with others.
In the interest of your health, safety, and well being as our membership, and in response to the developing COVID-19 situation and recommendations from national, state, and local health officials, Greater Houston Sports Club’s leadership team has made the following decisions regarding club operations, effective immediately, until further notice:
Social Distancing Guidelines
For the continued health and wellness of our members and staff:
- Please do not congregate in the clubhouse.
- Please move quickly and efficiently to check in at the Front Desk.
- Please limit the number of people in the Gun Care Center to no more than ten at a time.
- If you are waiting in line a the Front Desk, please maintain a distance of ten feet from each other.
Guests & Small Groups Suspended
- Membership only shooting.
- No guests / non-members allowed.
- Small Groups are on hold / will be rescheduled.
Regular Business & Shooting Hours
- GHSC business and gate hours remain the same.
- GHSC will observe strict adherence to posted Shooting Hours:
· Wednesday – Noon to Dusk
· Thursday – Noon to Dusk
· Friday – Noon to Dusk
· Saturday – 9:00am to Dusk
· Sunday – 9:00am to 6:00pm
· Monday / Tuesday – Closed
Steak Night & Wine/Beer Sales
- The Bar is closed, including all beer and wine sales.
- Wednesday / Thursday Steak Night is currently on hold.
Browning Briley Announcement
- Please look for an announcement later this week confirming the status of the 2020 B&B.
Once again, on behalf of Greater Houston Sports Club’s leadership team and staff, we want to express our immense appreciation to you, our membership, for your support, friendship, and patronage over the years and especially during this acutely trying time.
Please see below for links to developing national / local updates and resources regarding COVID-19.